Crane: Acquisition of PSI

Crane Plastics Manufacturing Ltd., USA has purchased 60 per cent of Profile Solutions Inc., USA and changed its name to Profile Solutions Industries. The current management, still holding the remaining 40 per cent will continue to operate the firm as separate entity.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.