Technoplast: Management buy-out

The managing director of Austrian extrusion machinery maker Technoplast has acquired the company in a management buy-out from previous owner Feichtner.
Werner Kampichler now controls 95% of the company through Kampichler Holding, while unspecified new investors hold the remaining 5% of the company.
Located in Micheldorf, Technoplast claims to be in second position worldwide in its profile extrusion technology business that involves tooling for the production of window profiles. Kampichler’s declared aim is to make the company, which employs 250 staff, the market leader in both technology and quality.
The company was founded in 1987 and has increased its turnover to E36m in the 2002/2003 financial year. Technoplast forecasts this will rise to E40m for 2003/2004.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.